[Introspective] Final results of "least favorite PSB album" poll

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 6 08:28:15 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my poll this past week of my site visitors'
least favorite Pet Shop Boys album. And the top vote-getter is:

* "Disco 2," with a whopping 56.4% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link in the left
navigation bar to "Past Survey Results."

Of course, this means I have a new survey question for the week ahead. And
I'm amazed that I've never asked this one before: What is your all-time
favorite PSB *single*? Please take a moment to vote right there on the home
page of my site. And thanks to "The Mole" for suggesting this question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And I hope you all
have a wonderful week ahead!