[Introspective] "It Doesn't Often Snow..." PSB survey ends soon!

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 16:55:58 -0800

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my PSB survey this
week, which asks whether you own a copy of the Pet Shop Boys' Christmas song
"It Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas" and, if so, in what format. If you
haven't already voted, please pay a quick visit to my "Commentary" site at
http://ww.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and vote right there on my home page.

On Sunday I'll be ending this survey, posting the final results, and
launching a new survey for the week ahead -- one that may prove just a bit
controversial.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!