[Introspective] Re: London Mystery

John Turpin justified_type@mac.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:26:23 -0600

At 12:34 PM +0000 12/23/02, Ramzy Alwakeel wrote:
>I cannot play the video on disc 2 of the US limited edition of Release at
>all; I get the sound but no picture. Any suggestions?

You probably lack the video playback codec. It uses Sorenson Video.
You probably need to upgrade to a newer version.

I have no problem playing the video from the limited 2nd US Release
disc on my Mac, other than the fact that video is dead boring...

--
   John Turpin / justified_type@mac.com
  "Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning