[Introspective] PSB UK singles chart strategy poll ends soon

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:16:59 -0800

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my Pet Shop Boys poll
this week, which asks whether you think they should abandon the UK
chart-restrictions strategy on their singles, or whether should they
continue to focus on trying to maximize their UK chart performance. If you
haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place your vote right there on the
home page. (And a more detailed explanation of the question is available
there if you need one.)

On Sunday I'll be ending this poll, announcing the final results, and
posting a new survey question for the week ahead -- one with a bit of a
holiday theme.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I hope you all have a marvelous
weekend!