[Introspective] WEG again

Paolo Bientinesi pauldj@cs.utexas.edu
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:49:38 -0600

Hi guys,
sorry to come back on this WEG remakes issue, but I'm listening
right now to yet another version.
Few days ago I mentioned a very catchy WEG remix, that had been
identified as a bootleg house mix by The Sausage Kings of Chicago.
In particular the version I heard several times was a dub.

Right now I'm listening to a very crappy WEG remake, entirely sung
with a definite british accent, fast pace (>140bpm I'd say) and
horrible midi-like sounds.
>From what I caught there was no other reference to the original
WEG but in the lyrics and thank God the refrain wasn't there.

--
PaulDj

pauldj@cs.utexas.edu		        paolo.bientinesi@iit.cnr.it