[Introspective] D3 vinyl

The Virtual One mats-bjo@dsv.su.se
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 01:49:42 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, . RLD wrote:

> >I agree with you Mats, you are entitled to be critical - indeed you should
> >be - because it seems that a lot of what PSB and their record company do is
> >designed with the main purpose of getting the dedicated fans' money.
> >
> >It's possible to find a lot of the new PSB stuff disappointing but still be
> >a big fan.
> >

> Some of you complain about them all the time, but you are also first in line
> to get that latest single or whatever.  It's like when you like someone even
> though they're moody or something; and you continue to put up with their
> sh*t.  Either don't buy, or just quit yer bitchin'!  I think some of you out

FYI - I haven't even bothered to track down any copies of the London single
yet....

/Mats

                *   Mats Bjorkman,  Spare Time Investigator   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo@dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 73 736 5009
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'