[Introspective] D3 vinyl

. RLD waxxxtrax@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:38:15 -0500

>I agree with you Mats, you are entitled to be critical - indeed you should
>be - because it seems that a lot of what PSB and their record company do is
>designed with the main purpose of getting the dedicated fans' money.
>
>It's possible to find a lot of the new PSB stuff disappointing but still be
>a big fan.

Some of you complain about them all the time, but you are also first in line
to get that latest single or whatever.  It's like when you like someone even
though they're moody or something; and you continue to put up with their
sh*t.  Either don't buy, or just quit yer bitchin'!  I think some of you out
there put waaaaaaay too much emphasis on PSB; they don't make music just for
you!  Remember that.  Do you think they are going to change the music they
make just because you don't like it?  Hahaaaaaaa.  Oh well.  Most PSB fans
on the net are losers anyway.  This list sucks; where's that guy that use to
tell the funny jokes.