[Introspective] D3 vinyl

The Virtual One mats-bjo@dsv.su.se
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:54:46 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, . RLD wrote:

> You know what Mats?
>
> You should just stop buying and following PSB.  Everything you ever say
> about them and their music is negative; has been for a while.  No offense
> bro, but nobody cares.

Obviously you care since you bother to reply... I'm _far_ from all bitching,
but when I do bitch about something, ain't I entitled to do that or what? -
if you want to be the kind of fan that swallows every kind of crap that
your favourite artist does or releases, fine with me - but don't expect
everyone else to do the same!

> Disco 3 on vinyl is a way for those that didn't buy all the hard to find
> vinyl from the Release era to have it all in one place.

Yeah - I agree with this - but I rather wondered why anyone would  "Screw the
CD"????? - OK if the only format acceptable for a release would be vinyl, but
I guess most of us non-plastic fans prefer both the size and non-popping sound
of the CD, there's just nohing really IMO on this release that makes it worth
buying the same set of tracks twice - if you think so - fine - but I wouldn't
mind hearing an explanation then (more than it's great to have on vinyl)!

/Mats