[Introspective] D3 vinyl

The Virtual One mats-bjo@dsv.su.se
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:02:19 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 Visually69@aol.com wrote:

> Okay, f*ck the CD, I want the limited edition vinyl release of Disco 3!

> Side one
> 1. London (Thee Radikal Blaklite mix)
> 2. London (Thee Radikal Blaklite dub)
>
> Side two
> 1. London (WestBam in Berlin mix)
> 2. Time on my hands
>
> Side three
> 1. Sexy Northerner (Superchumbo mix)
> 2. Home and dry (Blank & Jones remix)
>
> Side four
> 1. Here (PSB new extended mix)
> 2. Here (PSB new extended dub)
>
> Side five
> 1. Try it (I'm in love with a married man)
> 2. If looks could kill
>
> Side six
> 1. Positive role model
> 2. Somebody else's business (extended mix)

Hmmm... what's exciting with this really? - a dub of Home?!?! - please... -
extended version of 'Somebody else's business' - OK, but will it be worth
the money for just one new mix, doubtful...

/Mats

                *  Mats Bjorkman,  Spare Time Investigator   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo@dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 73 736 5009
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'