[Introspective] Philadelphia

Martin Rossini Martin.Rossini@unilever.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 08:42:16 -0300

--207798-15744-1039434137=:235

I think Neil's vocal are too weak in this songs. He doesn't look comfortable at
that range.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel McCarthy [mailto:dpmccart@artsci.wustl.edu]
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 3:03 AM
To: Introspective
Subject: [Introspective] Philadelphia

Does anyone else think the Boys should release their version of Neil Young's
"Philadelphia" as a single?  I think it would actually be good for promoting
the greatest hits collection.  It's a cover that improves on the original,
and thankfully it's not one of the hi-nrg covers that they're always doing
(AOMM, WTSHNN, GW, Somewhere, etc).
--207798-15744-1039434137=:235

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\fromtext \deff0{\fonttbl
{\f0\fswiss Arial;}
{\f1\fmodern Courier New;}
{\f2\fnil\fcharset2 Symbol;}
{\f3\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\uc1\pard\plain\deftab360 \f0\fs20\cf0 I think Neil's vocal are too weak in this songs. He doesn't look comfortable at that range.\par
M\par
\par
-----Original Message-----\par