[Introspective] Disco 3

David Spedding spedders@spedders.worldonline.co.uk
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 20:47:09 +0000

Oh it's all swings and roundabouts, innit. I like some remixes, I
dislike others. If I was to get tetchy about it, I'd describe some PSB
remixes as 'Hard Cheese' and so call them FESTERING UNGODLY BLUE-VEINED
RIND FROM THE BELL-END OF SATAN WITH MYRA HINDLEY'S LOVE-JUICE ALL OVER
IT WHILE S-CLUB 7 PERFORM A NEW ROUTINE TO THE SPLASHING OF HER ISSUE.
But that's a highly-subjective and not-remotely-helpful way of
describing (and/or dismissing) a track which displeases you, unless you
happen to know that the entire list shares your musical taste... (In
passing, would love to hear from the anti-mould/cheese brigade one
single example of an available contemporary dance-track that really ups
the ante. Something that hasn't been heard before... that isn't a
rehash or a flagrant rip-off... Any offers?)

spedders

(Who thinks the B&J remixes are neither musical genius, nor utter
rubbish, but wouldn't be so teeny as to demand that you agree with him.
It's euro-trance. If you like that, you'll like it. End of.)