[Introspective] Chris answers questions

Daniel McCarthy Daniel McCarthy" <dpmccart@artsci.wustl.edu
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 01:44:30 -0600

On the official site, for those who haven't checked it lately.  He's got two
pages of answers to the December questions already.  Nothing too musically
informative, but some amusing posts, like this one:

      Question 163:
      I read about the soundtrack of a game that i like very much -
"GTA3"/"GTA Vice City" - in which you steal cars and stuff and everytime you
are driving one you can turn on radio. there are some different channels
prepared just for the game through which you can switch and they all play
hits from the 80s (They really did buy the copyrights for those songs....
ie. Michael Jacksons Billy Jean). There are not that many songs in it
actually, but i missed one by the PSB. West End Girls for example is from
1982, and as it was a No1 Hit I Thought they would take it and play it in
the game but they didnt. Do You Know that game? if so, have you also been
thinking about that? Or have you/your lable been asked for copyrights for
your songs? This is something i really wonder about a lot...

      Answer:
      I have Grand Theft Auto 3 which is the best game ever. I happen to
know I'm getting Vice City for Christmas.Would have been great to have West
End Girls on the radio though.....C