[clamassassin-discuss] Mail not delivered when using clamassassin

Neil McAliece neilmc at mdgp.net.au
Sun Jan 16 13:54:02 PST 2005

Thanks for replying. To be honest I hadn't noticed that and I had forgotten
about mailing the list.

I was messing with my original procmail a lot at the time.

It is all working now.

My troubles all started with a ClamAV upgrade. I think my original Clam was
from a package and the upgrade was done from source. Turns out the binary
path was different and I ended up with the old Clam using the new database.

Anyway all working now.

Neil