[clamassassin-discuss] Fw: Internal error

James Lick jlick at drivel.com
Thu Aug 26 19:06:10 PDT 2004

lnx wrote:

> I re-installed, but still having problems a different error is appearing.
> /usr/local/bin/clamdscan error 2.  I attach a copy of the config log.

clamdscan will exit with error code 2 if it can't talk to clamd or can't
open the socket (in your case /tmp/clamd).  Please make sure that clamd
is actually running and that /tmp/clamd is readable and writeable by the
user running clamassassin.  If you can't get clamd working then try
running configure with the --disable-clamdscan flag to force it to use
clamscan instead.

--
James Lick -- 黎建溥 -- jlick at jameslick.com -- http://jameslick.com/