[clamassassin-discuss] Not Scanning Attachments Properly

Ted Papoulas ted at bitflip.com
Thu Aug 5 13:21:41 PDT 2004

I've been running SpamAssassin and procmail on my OS X server for a
while now, and just added ClamAssassin today, but ran into a snag. When
scanned directly, the test files are all identified as viruses, but
when sent as email attachments, they come through without a problem.
The email headers indicate that the message has been scanned:
version 0.75.1 signatures 24.438
but it doesn't catch the virus(es).

Is there something simple I'm not doing/configuring?

Ted