[trash-talk] [Fwd: Garbage on hiatus]

Chris meonice at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:28:28 PDT 2005

This defence is more on the side of the Australian article, but i saw an
mtv news brief on garbage late last night. Shirley was interviewed
saying that she is "toast" and that she really needs a break. It can be
2 months or two years, but they are not breaking up. They also mentioned
that they are releasing one more single, but i cant remember which one
they said. I think it might have been run baby run, which wouldnt really
be new. Regardless, it really made me angry that the only press i have
seen on mtv (america) is about garbage breaking up. Where were the
videos, and interviews when i still had something to look forward to?????

-chris