[trash-talk] other bad g lyrics

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 06:29:02 PDT 2005

Boys Wanna Fight - the use of the word "wanna"; the majority of the lyrics;
the intro; the cheesy sound - all this makes it cheesy. No matter how
serious a topic Shirley claims to be broaching - the song is cheesetastic.
Although there is a fabulous sound effect around 2.36 :P

****
you can freak out about me
but you'll lose your mind without me
****