[Trash-talk] Garbage in Magazines

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Mon Mar 21 10:48:21 PST 2005

“The best flat tire album which 100 people choose
Green day, レッチリ, good Charlotte, crash etc. and the name board of the
flat tire which entire spirit 100 musicians choose, with all the album
explanation attachments action release! !

GREEN DAY
More and more visiting Japan! ! The green day history which now rushes again
to golden period thoroughness verification

SUM 41
>From background to music view in half a lifetime of male derrick ウィブリー
of ─ ─ next generation flat tire boundary meat Hasama! !

GARBAGE
The strongest lock album birth in band history! ! Capturing シャーリー
Munson first voice! !

NEW ORDER
New work completion! ! The unexpected bare face of Barnard Sumner's who is
called to being the large veteran the effort house

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE
It gets over largest crisis, announcing the new work more and more! ! Secret
of strange vision unrestricted sound is searched

ALEC EMPIRE
It returns with the guitar sound of the Bali Bali! ! The presently position
which "noise Oji" reveals with exhilaration

CONVERGE?~ISIS
The urgent spearhead of acute ヘヴィネス, the special discussion of コン
ヴァージ & the eye cis actualizes! !
Furthermore it mixes also the collection of data of ヘイトブリード and the
エヴリタイム eye die/di and the string solves the present condition of ヘ
ヴィ type

OCEAN COLOUR SCENE”

______________________________

Shell Bryson

new media designer & developer

icq 10058302

aol/aim subhuman2k

cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152

land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony

 <http://www.dhnewmedia.com/> www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland

  _____