[trash-talk] NGR : support the troops

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Mon Aug 29 03:21:35 PDT 2005

Oh well. I tried.

The reason I suggested this isn’t the place to discuss these things as it
brings out the worst in people. It’s difficult to have a balanced and frank
argument over email, let alone over a supposedly closed list about a band
where people really don’t know each other. I don’t presume to know you or
your husband, and I respect other peoples opinions. But lines like

>If you and I were face to face, I'd punch you in your mouth and kick your
dick!

are exactly why I thought it was a bad idea to bring it up. I didn’t read
any of the post as your husband proved my point within one line. Whatever
you feel about Iraq, this isn’t exactly a good way to counter an argument.