[Trash-talk] wee!

Rob at the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:23:48 PDT 2005

Current "confirmed*" European dates - except most aren't on Garbage.com
*confirmed via the websites and venues

June 1: KB Hallen, Copenhagen, Denmark
June 2: Paradiso, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
June 4: FESTIVAL: Nürburgring, Rock Am Ring, Germany
June 5: FESTIVAL: Rock Im Park (Germany)
June 9: Brixton Academy in London, England
June 10: FESTIVAL: Download Festival England
June 11: FESTIVAL: Heineken Jammin' Festival Italy
June 14: Barcelona, Spain - Razamataz
June 15: Madrid, Spain - Riviera
June 16: San Sebastian, Spain - Vellodromo Anoeta
June 18 MINI FESTIVAL Europe 2, Parc des Princes, Paris France
June 19 MINI FESTIVAL T4 On The Beach, Western Super Mare UK
June 21 FESTIVAL Rockistanbul Festival
June 24 FESTIVAL Rock Wave, Greece
June 26: FESTIVAL: Glastonbury Festival
June 29 MINI FESTIVAL Olimpiysky (stadium) Moscow, RU
July 1: FESTIVAL: Rock Werchter 2005, Belgium
July 2: FESTIVAL Eurockeennes de Belfort FRA
July 3: FESTIVAL Montreux Jazz Festival,

Eurockeennes was confirmed today on the festivals website, may have been
before but that's when I found out about it anyway.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum