[Trash-talk] SCCTA MP3 LINK HERE

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Thu Apr 14 05:25:33 PDT 2005

> Being someone who's actually thinking about going to law
>school for matter of Intellectual Property, I think this
>discussion is about the technical definitions of what
>piracy is. Not so much 'you can't do that or I'll break
>your legs.' hehe of course I could be wrong...

I dont propose breaking anyones legs :)

> **Lauren**
>
> But Shell is right. Once you put it somewhere for others
>to use without paying royalties it's copyright
>infringement.

Elfie is also right, this list is mostly made from
hardcore fans who have probably spent vast fortunes on
Garbage over the years so I dont think it matters that
much. But there are quite a few Fan sites out there with
MP3s on them which do more harm than good.