[Trash-talk] Tickets - 4/19/05 New York, Hammerstein Ballroom

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 21:58:52 PDT 2005

Okay.  I have two tickets for the Garbage show on
April 19 in New York.  I've decided not to go for
several reasons, so I'm offering my tickets for sale
here (and on the garbagedisco mb) before I put them on
ebay.

The tickets cost me $86.65 (including fees), and I
will ship them anywhere in the US or Canada via
Priority Mail (or Global Priority Mail).  I'm asking
for $90 or your best offer.  I'm not sure if the show
is sold out, but if it is, then this is a great deal
*wink*

Please help me!

-Matt