[Trash-talk] [NGR] Things to see in and around Austin, Texas

Mark Perry msp0 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 16:00:49 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm in Austin, Texas for work for 2 weeks, and wondered if anyone has
any tips on what to do in and around Austin. I've been here before in
1995, and  am looking forward to 6th Street again :-) but some local
and up-to-date knowledge would be great.

I'm thinking of going to Houston and Galveston on the weekend, to see
the ocean ... or is it just a mass of oil refineries there?!

Drop me a line directly if you have any hints ...

thanks ...

cheers,
mark