[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence?

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:21:47 PDT 2004

I would like to assure everyone that Abbey is indeed *not* freaky, that she
is indeed *highly* cool and that she is fabulously honest cos she's just
saying what everyone else is wanting to.. :P *hehe* Go Abbey!

And I'll try and muster up a collection of Garbage fans for you when you
come over to Ireland.

Anyone fancy a trasher meetup in Dublin (cos I'm going to LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
there! Whoo!) around October/November time?! Hell yeah!

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days