[Trash-talk] Re:album completion ramble..........

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 19:35:09 PDT 2003

im not trying to start a fight and maybe im just cynical but i dont think
that you can really take that stuff to mean *anything* at all. i mean they
said all this stuff about bg didnt they in all the magazine - it'll be ready
then, it'll be ready then. i mean - where is this live dvd that is so often
mentioned?! im not holding my breath for sure! :P