[Trash-talk] Re: album completion ramble..........

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 00:42:54 PDT 2003

Aways into the article it states that "Universal Music Group, the largest
music company, is not part of the deal ..."

Not sure if you saw that part, Michele, or if it's relevant.

Everything about the music industry confuses the hell out of me. Mergers,
lawsuits .. I still haven't figured out all of Garbage's Universal lawsuit
nightmares of the past few years. Or what that means if Mushroom UK no
longer exists. Garbage was on their label, so now they're what .. label-less
in all of the world except for the US? (where they're signed to Universal?)
If someone were to write it out in Children's Book form, I would then maybe
comprehend. Until then, forget it.

-Thongboy