[Trash-talk] loula vixen pink

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 2 17:06:02 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "xshirleyxvixenx *~*"

> >okay, jump to my mini-dream-sequence news telecast:

<snip>

> i love your dream sequences baby (i wonder what everyone else is thinking
> though ;)). its cool cos someone ive recently come to know actually
manages
> a chain of sex shops throughout the uk and ireland and i guess if i
invented
> the loula vixen pink he would be more than happy to sell it for me. :-D
> naturally, any vibrator that i create would guarantee pure pure *pure*
> satifaction for all the laydees! :)

well, we're the only two people reading these. but i'm hitting 'reply all'
anyway :)
i named the shop 'toys in babeland' (in the mini-dream-sequence) because
there's a shop called that here in seattle.

> >wow - you became famous for singing butterfly collector <snip>

> and as for becoming famous for singing bc - please dont remind me - that
is
> an unfortunately incident in my life which keeps coming back to haunt me
and
> not necessarily in a good way.

i don't see how it could turn into this *major skeleton in your closet* or
anything.
but just in case, i'll bring it up from time to time, so you never forget.