[Trash-talk] what happened?

marta redgilda at garbage.pl
Fri Nov 7 14:12:06 PST 2003

Warsaw/Pl | Friday, November 7, 2003

why don't you people don't post (or at least forward?) any new
Garbage-related   pictures/news/sightings?  so ok, I did get to see @nette's
mobile phone pics on Elfie's LJ and then checked the link to the Official MB
and  discovered  there  have already been some more available.. A picture of
Shirley arriving at the airport, a picture with Sharleen from backstage etc.
I don't like to miss out on garbage-related things... :(

You guys, I really hate that message board, it's a pain to browse it and find
anything  remotely  interesting... plus I think I just really prefer emails.
Please, anyone drop a link here from time to time?;-)

where is the trash-talk we all love?:D
--
.: Marta
.: gg: 171593 | icq: 27059956 | aim: backinyourbed