[Trash-talk] What look of Shirley's would you recreate for a photosession?

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 23:22:53 PDT 2003

since the fashion on tt is now not to reply to anyone - i shall stay true to
me overtalkative self and reply for you

well it depends what kind of photography you like, or what sort of image you
want to create.

i would maybe like a debut era ohwir shoot if i was doing it - wild colours,
over exposure of light, highlighted features - like vivid lips and eyes
against a bright white face...

but then i also like dark shots. dark shots are the ones that i have been
posing for recently. a little bit of grr, a little bit of raunch - a really
deep sexy black+white shoot. queer stylee if you want a garbage comparison.
mmm - sex in the studio but in the classic, left-to-the-imagination
suggestive way. glorious.

im body dysmorphic (ooh where have you heard that before? and yes for anyone
who questions it, it *is* coincidental) but those photo shoots that i did
(v. basic and v. amateur) made me feel so absolutely beautiful. and the
resulting photos and the paintings (the photos were taken for someones art
coursework) amazed me so much. its wonderful what photography can do. but
when you look at yourself immortalised on five huge hanging canvas' you just
feel so stunned that that is you. anyways.

have fun with the shoot.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days