[Trash-talk] What look of Shirley's would you recreate for a photo session?

Mark msp0 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 01:19:23 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm going to be doing a photo session soon and have to provide the
model with pictures of makeup etc. I was thinking of using a "look"
that I already have seen and have photos of - one of the many from
magazines and pictures of Shirley!

As the photos will be head and shoulders shots, I am now wondering
which "look" I could choose? Do you have any ideas? thanks ...

cheers,
mark