[Trash-talk] NGR- WEATHER TALK

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 13:53:54 PDT 2003

petra - light clothes? i suppose that is a joke. the answer is NO! not light
clothes. to me its okay(ish) weather but you're from texas - er i do suggest
as well as t-shirts and jumpers/jackets/whatever you wear - bring a coat and
trousers of course. it will likely be wet. *looks outside* *it is wet* about
15 degrees maybe - a little warmer possibly.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days