[Trash-talk] ngr: request from Lou/more surveys

Shell at The Garbage Fan Site shell.bryson at digitalharmony.co.uk
Thu May 1 17:53:14 PDT 2003

 City you were born: Kendal, Cumbria, England

 Have you ever dyed your hair? yep

 Height: 6 ft 1

 Eyes: dark brown

 Piercings?? nepe

 Tattoos?? nope

 Parent's names: anne & mark

 Your Sisters/Brothers Names: William Joseph

 Do you get along with your family? Yes, but we my brother has way to busy a
social life to ever meet up, and my parents live 300 miles away.

 Fave colour: blue

 Cyber-friends that you have met in person: elfie, lou, si, baz, di, t'other
si, haley, katey, meg, tim, tom, and lots of others (sorry if I missed u)

 Fav.song to dance at a disco: disco??? I'm not that old J

 Fav. Music Video: Queer (Garbage) or hm. to many to pick from.

 Have you ever repeated a school year? Hell no. couldn't wait to get out of
school J

 Do/did you get along with your classmates? Mostly. I kept out of the way.

 Fav. Tv shows? 24, Buffy (okay, so shoot me)

 Fav. movies: Blade Runner, "Ringu", "Battle Royal", Lord of the rings, star
wars, matrix

 Last movie you saw: XXX on DVD. It was crap.

 Do you have any pets? Do computers count? They love me back.

 Where did you go on your last holiday? Not really had a holiday in a while.
Last place was probably Istanbul, Turkey, to meet my wife's family for the
first time.

 Warner or Disney? As in. what? The shops? There's only a Disney in
Edinburgh. However, I love the new luxury Warner/Village cinema!

 Do you smoke? No, not for 3 years.

 Have you ever been to a concert? What do you think? "Garbage" 11 times, "t
in the park" twice (does that count. we're getting tickets this year yay),
"Muse" once and countless little gigs at pubs and stuff.

 Do you have Internet? Meh. yes! 1mbit pipe into a web server & then a home
network, that also has interactive TV and an Xbox running over it.

 Which sports do you like? F1, because Sirin loves it so much.

 Do you know someone famous? Yes.

 Loud or soft music? Depends on my mood, and what it's the background to.

 Dog or Cat? Cat

 Have you ever been robbed? Yes. had my flat in Lancaster broken into and
trashed 6 years ago.

 Do you drive a car or a bycicle? I can do both, but don't have either

 Which was the hardest subject last year of school? "school" was the hard
subject.

 Do you like being alone in your house? Not really.

 Fave Animal: cats

 What's the last thing you broke? Dunno? Eggs. when I made omlettes a few
days ago

 Which perfume do you use? Armani

 Do you tend to lie? Depends

 The End