[Trash-talk] garbage on saturday - best damn show of my life

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 18:49:16 PST 2003

>the support band were unbelievable.. in that they only played for like 20
>minutes before buggering off stage..
Like the dude in Paris! :D

>garbage came on at 8.30pm and playing a blistering 3 hour set with every
>single song that you can think of and more..
WOOHOOO!!!! I hope they played Get Busy With The Fizzy (fast becoming my
fave song EVER)!!!

>of course the best bit was afterwards, when we just so happened to bump
>into steve outside.. he kindly invited all to come with the band on a night
>out, to show appreciation for us being such hardcore losers.. so we went
>out and all the drinks were on the house... especially cranberry archers,
>my drink du jour.. :-D i ended up getting pissed with shirley and dancing
>like a maniac in my ballgown - we played a good game with shots.. and i
>beat shirley 7-6 go me...
Yes! Beat the shit out of her!!! You go girl!! *makes ricky lake arm moves*
Go Lou, go Lou!

>after a heavy dose of absinthe, i ended up lying in the middle of the road
>and giggling like a freak, but hey what can you do.. all in a good night..
>agota and duke eloped off together earlier in the night so i cant account
>for them and jan and michel seemed to be getting friendly with steve and
>butch...
Oh, naughty naughty!

>on the way home however, i fell out of the taxi, broke my phone, lost my
>camera and found it all very amusing.. i must have banged my head thats why
>i only remembered this story now...
D'OH!!!

>(do you think it worked michel and jan... think they'll believe us?)
*zombie voice* I believe everything you say.......

Haha, this was fun! Good story, btw.

@nette

"You want the truth but you look right through it. Deadwood, but you won't
come to it."

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"