[Trash-talk] As much as I hate to say this....

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:41:19 PST 2003

I think it's safe to say now that the diaries won't be returning. They've
been in the studio for nearly two months and not a word. I don't mind altho
I will miss getting "the inside scoop" (haha, I love that term). All good
things must come to an end, right? It was fun while it lasted.
One thing I don't like, tho, is that they've stopped updating news. Nothing
new since last March..! C-c-c'mon dudes! *lol* I need sleep....

@nette *gigglemode*

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"