[Trash-talk] ¤#%##%¤#

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:47:43 PST 2003

>I hope you have it/them removed as soon as you can!
I got the offer from my dentist to have it removed a few months ago, but I'm
terrified of it. I have serious dentist phobia and if they as much as
mention the shots I scream! The only way for me is being fully sedated, but
Reality TV has frightened me of that, showing hidden camera footage of a
dentist molesting a sedated patient.. I have 3 wisdom teeth, one that has
come through. But there's not enough rom for them in my (for lack of a
better word) skull and jaw and now the bones are starting to ache from the
pressure. I need to have them removed but I fear it has to be surgucally and
I don't want them to cut my face open! "It won't leave a scar" they say, but
two years ago I had a mole removed, the doctor said the same thing, my
mother said it too and she's had a mole removed..! The same one, actually.
It didn't leave a scar on her, but I reacted to the thread that was used and
the wound got inflamed and now it's become a big ugly scar! I DON'T WANT A
BIG UGLY SCAR ON MY FACE!!!!!!! I have enough scars as it is...
I'm terrified of dentists, but I need to have my wisdom teeth removed
I hate these dilemmas.