[Trash-talk]garbage supports was... abandoned pools opinion....

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 23:02:40 PDT 2003

well ive been luck. ive seen garbage with some great supports, with the
exception of kelli ali. i really did not enjoy her for some reason. but
moloko, queen adreena and yes, indeed raphael were all very good. i think
raphael had a good style. he was onstage for 20 mins and he played 4 songs.
enough to get his point across but not too long so as not to get booed etc.
his music was simple, acoustic guitar stuff and i found it nice and relaxing
- and not too serious. thats how i think relatively unknown supports should
be. long enough to advertise themselves. short and sweet.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days