[Trash-talk] JT Leroy reading pics, other places to find G pics

Wilson E King garbagebase at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 18:11:15 PDT 2003

That's interesting. I've had that listing up for years, and this is the
first time anyone has brought it to my attention.  Apparently the movie
awards were in LA that year after all, not New York. Interesting...

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't take my word on everything, because
you should! GarbageBase.com is always right! (except when I'm not).

OK anyway yeah... I need to make some updates anyway.

Anybody from the list gonna be in Italy next month? Sardinia??

Shark

--- Abbey Cedeño <lavixengirl at hotmail.com> wrote:

hehe. thanks for the clarification, michele. i guess i shouldn't take
garbagebase.com's word on everything...;) you're right, it does make
sense.

btw, did you ever get my message?
abbey

=====