[Trash-talk] Crystal Method

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 21:51:18 PDT 2003

>The band usually came on stage during "Name of the Game"

Really? That's my fave tune and I'm 100% sure I always heard the complete
tune and that several other tunes were played after it/before they came on..
*realises the Camden gigs include the Crystal Method cut-tune* *checks her
cd's* Hmm.. The first one is very hard to hear, but the second coincides
with the ending of The Winner, the song after Name Of The Game.

@nette

"I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-