[Trash-talk] Happy Birthday Duke!!!

Fox Mulder scully_itsme@hotmail.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:07:28 -0800

Duke, dude - happy birthday - you were kind of a smartass to me the first
time i was at a g show and went to an autograph signing thing in vancouver,
mimicking me .. but then on the bg tour you were like, the totally coolest
member of garbage, very friendly and i realised i was wrong about you all
that time :)

seriously, if it weren't for duke's coolness on the bg tour, his interaction
with the fans, i woulda been totally depressed. he's great. and he did stuff
like give his guitar pick to a fan who had a duke sign, and stuff like that.

plus, his guitar playing on the bg tour and beyond was stellar. it's cool to
hear it just go to the next level the way it fits into the music. i can't
imagine it getting any better. but i'm sure it will.

duke, you rock the house.