[Trash-talk] the pleasures of having no friends

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:40:29 PST 2003

>	I have the same exact thing - in "real life"
>  I hardly ever say anything while in presence of many
>  people. I am very eloquent online, on the other hand.
>  I'm too sensitive, I think. I fear someone might
>  be upset because of something I might say and attack
>  me ??? I have no idea.

i am quite the opposite to this.. its strange to see how we are all so
different..

i am naturally very outgoing at gigs and stuff i want to talk to everyone..
i do introduce myself to everyone that i have even just heard of online.. i
lie to chat.. meet new people.. network.. give hugs be part of this group..
of course despite how "effortlessly" i may portray this.. i actually find it
incredibly different as it scares me a lot.. because i fear im being
disliked.. of course some of the terrible nasty brush-offs ive had have
really put me off as well... but then i thought to myself, "fuck you if you
cant be nice to someone who is being friendly just cos you're here to see
*your* band then fuck you" i go to gigs for garbage yeah but its more than
that to me.. i go to meet people and think that some people just are not
friendly... maybe they're shy.. but i dont know..