[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! )

Renee "Danger" Fernandez renee@newinfection.com
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:51:05 -0600

basically she refused to reveal her bodacious tatas and david refused to
write that out of the scene. so miss boyle got the boot. hehe.

> I was really bummed that they had to get someone else to play Donna in the
> Twin Peaks movie. What .. was LFB too *good* to do a Twin Peaks movie? I
> just had to get that off my chest.

i have no idea where this will lead us, but i have a definite feeling it
will be a place both wonderful and strange..

renee

ps - check ouy my crappy dale wallpaper i made a long time ago:
http://www.newinfection.com/images/wallpapers/daleredcurtain1280.jpg

now i have to make a better one !!!