[Introspective] Poll on rating the five most recent PSB songs ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Oct 3 22:50:31 PDT 2019

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to rate the five most recently released Pet Shop
Boys/Tennant-Lowe songs on a scale of 0 to10 as they compare to their
other songs (not to other artists' songs), with 0 meaning "One of their
all-time worst," 5 meaning "Average for them," and 10 meaning "One of
their all-time best." If you haven't voted yet, please take a few
moments to rate these songs right on the home page of my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm.

On Sunday I will end this survey and post the final results. And I'll
also make a special announcement at that time.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a
delightful weekend!