[Introspective] Final results of poll on which of my least favorite PSB tracks are your favorites

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Apr 21 22:06:45 PDT 2018

site visitors which of my least favorite tracks from Pet Shop Boys
albums happened to be their own favorite tracks. And the response that
received the most votes was:

* "Actually, *none* of these songs is my favorite from its respective
album!" chosen by 39.9% of the voters.

But of the songs receiving votes, the top vote-getter was:

* "Try It (I'm in Love with a Married Man)" from Disco 3, picked by 18.1%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is, as promised, the exact reverse of the
survey just completed. This time I've listed my favorite tracks from
each album, and I'm asking whether any of them happen to be your own
*least* favorite, and, if so, which ones? So please check them out right
there on my home page and make the appropriate choice(s).

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I wish you all a fantastic week ahead!