[Introspective] Final results of poll on your three favorite non-single PSB cover songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Mar 11 22:08:54 PST 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to choose their three favorite cover songs by the Pet
Shop Boys that haven't been released as singles but which have been
officially released in studio versions. And the top three vote-getters were:

* "Losing My Mind," picked by 40.6% of the voters,
* "Try It (I'm in Love with a Married Man)," selected by 38.0%, and
* "We're the Pet Shop Boys," chosen by 36.7%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is one of my occasional questions derived
from one of my PSB lists. In this case I've listed what I personally
regard as Neil's most memorable lyrical personae -- that is, a
"character" he portrays in the lyrics to a song -- and asking you to
choose your own favorite. Or perhaps none of my choices is your
favorite, in which case you can select the usual "none of the above"
option and designate your own choice. So please check out the list I've
provided right there on my home page and place your vote.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And
I hope you all a marvelous week ahead!