[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether Chris spells the second "Happiness" in that song

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 9 23:59:19 PST 2017

site visitors whether they believed it's Chris spelling out the title
"Happiness" the second time in that song (as opposed to Neil spelling it
out every other time). And the response chosen by the largest number of
voters was:

* "No, I don't think it's Chris. I believe it's still Neil, though
perhaps 'digitally altered," picked by 53.2% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

As it turns out, the majority of voters was correct. I learned about
halfway through this poll, through a very reliable source within the Pet
Shop Boys organization, that Neil spells out every instance of the title
in "Happiness" -- indeed at times, however, digitally processed.

Meanwhile, my new poll for the week ahead is the latest iteration of my
"Rating Project," in which I ask my site visitors to rate certain PSB
songs on a scale of 0 to 10 as they compare to all other PSB songs -- 0
meaning one of the worst they've ever done, 5 meaning "average for PSB,"
and 10 meaning one of their very best. This time I'm asking you to rate
just four songs recently released with the reissues of the albums "Yes"
and "Elysium." So please, when you're ready, take a few moments to make
your ratings of these songs right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have an outstanding week ahead!