[Introspective] Poll ends soon on "PSB clothing"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu May 7 20:41:02 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you own (or have ever owned) and "Pet Shop Boys"
clothing, such as t-shirts or caps sold on their official website or at
their concerts, and, if so, whether you ever wear it either at PSB-related
events or on other "non-PSB" occasions. If you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead (although, on account of a personal commitment, I
may be a little bit later than usual doing so).

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!