[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB single peaking at #3-#10

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 19 22:07:03 PST 2015

site visitors to pick their favorite and least favorite songs from among
those that peaked at positions #3-#10 on the U.K and U.S. singles charts.
And the songs that received the most votes were:

* "Left to My Own Devices," which received the most votes (26.2%) from
voters as their favorite of the batch, and

* "Absolutely Fabulous," which received the most votes (21.0%) as voters'
*least* favorite among the choices.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead simply asks your opinion of the Pet Shop
Boys' recent televised (and widely webcast) performance at the Mnet Asia
Music Awards show. I've offered several possible viewpoints, and I'm asking
you to pick the one that comes closest to expressing how you feel about it.
And if you haven't seen this performance yet, I've provided a couple of
handy links to online video recordings of it. So please take a few moments
to make your choice right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope
you all have a wonderful weekend ahead -- and, to those of you who observe
the holiday, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!