[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB album producers

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Oct 25 22:03:55 PDT 2014

site visitor to choose who they think is the best producer from among those
who have produced at least half of a Pet Shop Boys studio album, as well as
the one they would most like the Boys to work with again. And the producers
who received the most votes were:

* Stephen Hague, who 30.7% of the voters felt is the best producer, and

* Stuart Price, who 35.9% would most like the Pet Shop Boys to work with
again.

To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the top vote-getters in
the two parts of this poll didn't turn out to be the same. To see the
complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks pretty much the same questions (best and
would most like to work for the Boys again), only this time with regard to
the Pet Shop Boys' official remixers. Because there would have been so many
to choose from, I've narrowed down the choices to only those who have
remixed at least three different PSB songs. So please check out the list of
these remixers right there on my home page and, when you're ready, make your
choices. And thanks to Henrik for suggesting this question!

By the way, because of my unusual personal schedule for the next few weeks,
this and the new few surveys after it will follow different-from-usual
schedules of their own. For instance, this poll will run one day longer than
usual, ending and switching over to a new survey on Monday, November 3,
rather than next Sunday.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And I hope
you all have an excellent week ahead!