[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether I should list certain covers of PSB songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 4 22:14:34 PDT 2013

The final results are in for my poll last week, in which I asked my site
visitors whether I should list on my website's "PSB covers" page the nearly
two dozen covers of Tennant-Lowe songs by an essentially anonymous "indie"
(amateur?) artist recently available on iTunes and other digital outlets --
especially in light of the fact that it appears that this performer has
recorded PSB songs and nothing else. And the majority of the voters said:

* "Yes, you should list them," chosen by 55.4% of the voters.

To see the complete results (although they're not hard to figure out),
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
click the "Past Survey Results" button. And, in accordance with the wishes
of the majority, I've now updated my covers page (in my "Extras" section) to
include all of these recordings, which have been produced by an artist who
goes by the name "Paninaro."

It's probably no big surprise that my new poll for the week ahead emerges
from the big news this past week about the upcoming album "Electric,"
including the revelation of its front cover artwork. There's been a good
deal of discussion online about that artwork, so I've made that the focus of
my question this week. I'm asking what you think of it (in terms of how much
you like it) using a simple rating scale ranging from "Love it!" to "Hate
it!" (with choices in-between and a couple non-committal options thrown in
for good measure). So please, when you get the chance, register your opinion
about it right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey!
And I wish you all a superb week ahead!