[Introspective] merchandise / tour

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 12:38:43 PDT 2013

Hi all,
I am wondering if any of you in the US have ordered any tour merchandise
from the official store. I know I am probably being impatient; I ordered
the Electric tour t-shirt (with album artwork) weeks ago and I got notice
that it shipped 16 days ago. I often get packages from the UK in 4-6 days.
I suppose the store may be using the cheapest form of post.

The total cost of the shirt (with shipping) was about $47. Quite high, I
know but I had birthday money to splurge with. I wonder how much the shirts
will be at the concert venues. $35 or 40 I would guess.

While on the subject of the tour, is anyone on this list going to the
Chicago show? I would be up for a meet. I do not have special access
tickets. Contact me directly if you'd like to exchange info.

Cheers
Derek

--

"If was you I wouldn't treat me the way you do
"

"I've been guilty of hangin' around"